Policy, Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘ValBeMar, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1725 Aviation Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Visual Eyez Studio, Inc.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States as well as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ValBeMar, Inc. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ValBeMar, Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ValBeMar, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ValBeMar, Inc. – ©ValBeMar, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Customer Internet Privacy Statement
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how ValBeMar, Inc. collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website.
I. Information Collected
We collect customer information in two areas of the valbemar.com website:
1 Orders placed
2 Contact us Newsletter signup
II. Who sees the information collected?
Your information is kept in complete confidentiality! We NEVER share your information with any outside organization/services.
III. Removing your information from our records
If a user unsubscribes from our Newsletter, their information is simply removed from the mailing list. The only information that we cannot erase is the history of credit card transactions (necessary for our financial records).
IV. Customer Inquiries
We take your privacy seriously. Any customer inquiry should be directed to email@example.com where it will be promptly answered.
V. Your credit card information is safe
Due to the highly sensitive nature of credit card information, we DO NOT process or store your credit card information on our servers. All credit card transactions are processed over industry standard SSL 128b encryption directly with our secure credit card transaction processor, PayPal for Business. Their site is protected by layers of firewall, security systems and a full time staff of security experts.
VI. PayPal User Agreement
For further information regarding our secure credit card transaction processor’s user agreement, please visit the following page: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&locale.x=en_US
ORDERING & SHIPPING
Orders for all ValBeMar products are shipped using UPS Ground or UPS 3 Day Select or USPS Priority Mail (Note that USPS Priority Mail is only available for specialty coffee products shipping). ValBeMar accessories may be shipped separately from the specialty coffee products.
We currently do not ship product outside of the United States.
Shipping charges are based on one shipping destination. Signature is not required for delivery. If nobody is there when the package is delivered, the box will be left at the door. Product cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
Product orders are placed online. The shopping cart is secure and SSL encrypted (scrambled). Because orders are immediately sent to the appropriate suppliers, online ordering is the most efficient and expeditious method. Out of stock items are visible in the catalog but cannot be added to the cart (hence avoiding accidental ordering of unavailable items).
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card only. We do not accept checks or money orders. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged upon ordering.
Orders placed by 12:00 noon Pacific Standard Time (PST) will generally ship the day the order is received, but all orders may take up to two business days to process and may take 3-7 business days to ship (depending on destination and the selected shipping option). Orders placed as late as 3:00 PST may still ship same day. Orders will be shipped Monday – Friday only, and will not be shipped on weekends or holidays. Please plan ahead when ordering products. Same day shipping is not guaranteed.
If a package is undeliverable because you have entered an incorrect or incomplete address during the registration or checkout process, we may attempt to find the correct address and try to complete the delivery. If this occurs, ValBeMar, Inc. will assess a special handling fee of $10 per address correction, and will reserve the right to charge that amount to your credit card. You authorize ValBeMar, Inc. to make and collect such charge. Please double-check addresses during checkout to avoid delays and extra fees.
In the event an incorrect or incomplete address is provided to us and the shipped product spoils as a result of the delay, ValBeMar, Inc. will not be liable, and a refund will not be awarded.
The customer is responsible for correctly entering orders online. ValBeMar, Inc. is not responsible for customer mistakes during ordering, and will not bear financial responsibility for such errors. Examples include but are not limited to typing errors, transposing addresses, swapping shipping and billing addresses, selecting the wrong items, selecting the wrong number of items, etc. Please double-check all information before you submit your order. Once the order is placed, it may not be cancelled or adjusted.
Guarantee, Cancellations and Returns
Products are guaranteed to arrive in good order. Please notify us by email within 24 hours if the product is spoiled or damaged in shipping. We will mail shipping instructions and a return authorization number and instructions.
Prices and Inaccuracies on Web Site
Product prices are subject to change without notice. Information displayed on valbemar.com may occasionally contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that relate to product descriptions and pricing. Though we regret any such inaccuracies or misstatements, ValBeMar, Inc. is not responsible and reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice, and to refuse or cancel any order that includes any product listed at the incorrect price.