PORTLAND, Ore. - ValBeMar’s Kopi Luwak was the center of attention while being served at the International Coffee Expo in Northeast Portland.
Click here to see full article.
I like to think of myself as a coffee connoisseur. Well somewhat anyway. If there was a business I would love to be part of, it is all things coffee. I love everything about it from the beginning growing to roasting to enjoying. I like to explore different coffees and methods of brewing for the more »
Robin Leach had it right with his famous catch-phrase, “champagne wishes and caviar dreams” from the popular TV series “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” and his words echo in our present day world where food and lifestyle enthusiasts are still on the quest for a taste of the exotic, something new, different and most more »
ValBeMar is literally on a caffeine high when it comes to staying at the forefront of their craft as an artisan coffee purveyor specializing in the production and distribution of their Kopi-Luwak Kayumas. We have provided a partial 2012 events calendar for all of our loyal coffee enthusiasts. We will be making moves from San more »
- Indonesia may have only been known for being one of the top larger coffee producers in the world, but you may not... http://t.co/e8ueAE8pVW
- Fun Fact Of The Day by Fox News: Over-extracted coffee tastes much worse than under-extracted coffee; so when... http://t.co/C3gASKy4nJ
- Learn how Coffee lowers Breast Cancer Awareness recurrence:... http://t.co/K5cYHZ9rgG
- It doesn't matter where you are in the world, here's an interactive map to find one of the WORLD'S 50 BEST... http://t.co/GrjK8BbNAV
- What happens when famous Chefs and musicians mix together? By Fine Dining Lovers... http://t.co/WdiMhwBR5h